Below is a list of All of richfield townships many annual events
- Saint Helen Snow Packers Annual Snowrun - Always the second weekend in February. Check for information at www.sainthelensnowpackers.com
- Winter In Saint Helen - Community events including Medallion Hunt and Snowman Building contest, run through the Month of February. And the Snowpackers Fun Run is in February. Check for information at www.sainthelenchamber.net
- Annual Easter Egg Hunt - Held at the Richfield Township Park. A great event sponsored by the community every Year.
- Summer Kick-Off - which includes Pig Roast, BBQ Cook-Off and ORV Parade and a horseshoe tournament. More Information at www.sainthelenchamber.net
- The Annual National Bluegill Festival - A staple in the community for over 60 years. Complete with a Carnival, Many Vendors, Grand Parade, Beer Tent, and numerous other events. More information at www.bluegillfestival.com
- Annual Can-Return Drive - supports the Fireworks.
- Saint Helen Fireworks - Always the First Weekend in July (EXCEPT THIS YEAR) this years will be on June 30th 2018 and is the best in the Roscommon County Region. ITS A CANT MISS EVENT.
- Annual ORV Jamboree - Held at the Richfield Township Airport and is the biggest ORV / ATV Event in the area complete with Sand Runs, Mud Bog And More. Always the second Weekend in August.
- Annual Trunk Or Treat - This is Richfield Townships Biggest Fall / Halloween event. Come join the thousands of kids that come and move from trunk to trunk collecting candy. There is also many other events at the Richfield Township Park that evening.
- The Holiday Season in Saint Helen - To end the year Richfield Township has a Christmas Parade and Tree lighting the First Weekend in December. Also there is a community wide Christmas Lighting Competition which gets judged in the middle of December. More information at www.sainthelenchamber.net
USE SEARCH BAR BELOW TO FIND SPECIFIC TOWNSHIP INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE